Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So does my computer

Violin: In accordance with yesterday's conclusion regarding the type of progress that is made depending on the numbers of hours I have practiced in a given day, I have merely continued to refine the consistency idea. I have succeeded in quickly being able to locate key spots in my right hand and fingers that require readjustment and relaxation when things start to feel awkward. I've been working on integrating another concept many teacher's have talked about before, that one should always feel "gravity" in the arm, letting it fall naturally and feeling as if the arm is simply hanging from the shoulder. I can only start to feel this when I managed to relax my hand. Otherwise, if my hand is tight, it is impossible to make my arm truly relaxed. Go ahead, try it. I thought a lot today about using the consistency idea to help my left hand, but so far the progress has been slow. I think there is something to be found in this vein, but my left hand as it is is fairly comfortable and so tapping into the times when it is unbalanced requires an much finer degree of sensibility than is necessary in working on my right hand. Maybe one day my hands will be running neck and neck.

Life: After talking to a few people about how retarded girls are and that they do completely bass ackwards things like ignore you just to get your attention, I have decided (yet again) that they are a waste of time and energy. That could really be the final word in the matter if they weren't so freakin hot sometimes. It pisses me off, it really does. It's like, I want to feel a certain way, but my body with its stupid hormones and neurotransmitters and who knows what refuses to let the primordial urges die. Damn it! Well it will just require constant reminders and a good amount of will power. Life would be so much easier if I was ugly. Ha. haha. lol.

Practice Time: 2.75 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home