Wednesday, March 26, 2008

If I didn't ever have anything to do...

..I could practice all day.

Violin: Yesterday went well mostly because I have the motivation caused by the upcoming audition as well as monetary compensation and the fact that I didn't have anything else to do.

11-12: Mozart Concerto
12:45-1:45: Mendelssohn Scherzo
2:30-3:30: Hindemith and Mozart 39 mvt. 4
4:30-5:30: Mendelssohn Scherzo
7:10-8:10: Schumann Scherzo
11:10-12:10: Don Juan

Life: Watched the second half of "Bush's War." Wasn't as riveting as the first half, since, well, the story isn't over yet. There could yet be some major chapters yet to be written in this tale of woe. And lo and behold, I picked up the newspaper today to see that shiite violence in Basra threatens to collapse the flimsy hold our troops have on the country. The suspense is killing me!

Practice Time: 6 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home