Sunday, March 23, 2008

Looking for new excuses

Violin: A summary of the last three days:

Thursday: 2 hours

Friday:
6:15-7:15: Mozart Concerto
8:30-9:30: Mendelssohn Scherzo
10-11: Mendelssohn Scherzo

Saturday:
4:30-5:30: Prokofiev Classical 1st mvt.
5:50-6:50: Prokofiev Classical 1st mvt.
8-9: Hindemith crap
9-9:30: Mozart 39 4th mvt.
10-11: Don Juan
11-11:30: Schumann Scherzo

Life: The show on Wednesday night meant that I got home late and woke up late. That, combined with dinner and going to see No Country for Old Men at night resulted in lackluster performance. Friday I spent most of at Seman Violins trying preamps and amps and pedals. My sisters also came and went, so 3 hours that day wasn't so bad. Yesterday I managed well despite a haircut in the morning and band practice in the afternoon. Today I have a lesson...we'll see if all this being responsible crap actually pays off....I have my doubts.

Practice Time: Thursday - 2 hours, Friday - 3 hours, Saturday - 5 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home